Friday, April 25, 2008

IT'S A.........

So today was the day we have waited for...for about 5 months. We had our ultrasound and found out that we are having....guess you can't tell by the color....but we're are having another girl. Yes, a GIRL!!! I'm excited but a little sad. I really wanted a boy because this will be the last baby that we have. I can't go through another pregnancy and my drs. have told me it would be too dangerous to try and deliver any more after this. I have to have my babies by c-section and I just have too much scar tissue in all the wrong places. So when this sweet little one is delivered I will be having a tubal ligation. Anyways I will be posting some pics soon of the ultrasound, because I already think the baby is way cute.

4 comments:

Kirin said...

congrats!! keep me posted on the diabetes (is that part of the scar tissue issue) hope all is well and congrats again, yay!

em&m said...

By my watch, i think your baby should be about due by now. How are you? You haven't posted anything in a long time, so I hope that you are o.k.

leesh said...

hey- eliesha, as in omar and eliesha who used to work at the print center?!! this is alicia, i married jon, from the print center... don't know if you remember who we are?! your family is beautiful! i hope you all are doing well!!

leesh said...

eliesha, as in omar and eleisha who used to work at the print center? those were the good 'ol days, eh? don't know if you remember who i am (i married jon ayrton from the print center).... your family is beautiful.... your girls are so dang adorable!!
i hope you guys are doing well!