SO I'm not so good at this whole blog thing. It's really hard to get the strength to sit for very long and do something like this. But anyways, on Friday I finally got connected to my insulin pump and I'm just loving it so much. It's awesome. No more shots, just a push of a few buttons and I'm good. Also on Friday I started throwing up like crazy again and ended up in the ER for a couple of hours. I got pumped full of fluids and was off. The doctor diagnosed me with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Which is basically the medical term for severe vomiting during pregnancy. Luckily though they have this wonderful medication, that is totally awesome, called Zofran that works wonders. I love it. It's anti-nausea medication and I can't say it enough, I love it. So I just need to keep hoping and praying that I don't end up in the ER anymore over the next 6 months.
On another the note, the girls are well. They are doing much better than last week, other than their attitudes. Of course they are girls and they are big drama queens, but they are beautiful and I love them tons. They are so cute with me being pregnant. They are also being very careful with my tummy and very soft. They get so sad when I have my bad days. They are going to be great big sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment