Sunday, February 6, 2011
Since my last post...
Things at the Villarreal household have been a little crazy lately...to say the least. Back in June of 2010 we finally moved into our wonderful new house that we had built in Eagle Mountain. We sure do love it, especially the space. In August I finally had surgery on my left wrist for the tendonitis I had really bad. I was out of work for a month and I feel tons better. The girls also started school at their new school. Kamillah is in Kindergarten and Anabella is in 2nd grade. They absolutely love school, have made lots of friends and are very good and smart students. They read at levels higher than they should and they are really good at math. They both started gymnastics in September and have come to enjoy it very much. Kamillah is at the Kindergarten level and Anabella is at level 2. Victoria is now 2 1/2 and very rambunctious. She has an attitude that the 2 older girls never had. She is silly and smart, and a beautiful little girl. She knows all the colors of crayons and is very much a daddy's girl. Kamillah is 6 and growing up so much. She is in love with boys. She makes friends easily and is super smart. Anabella is my almost 8 year old with major attitude and acts like she's a teenager. She will be getting baptized this year. The teenage years are gonna be rough with 3 girls. Daddy can hardly wait. So far here in 2011 we've been going to the Utes gymnastics meets. We love to go and cheer them on. This last Friday we all got Pink shirts for the Breast Cancer Awareness and we waited in line for about an hour to get them autographed by all the gymnasts. I hit the big 30 this year and dreaded it my whole life. I feel like I'm an old person. Thank goodness 30 isn't really old. We can hardly wait til the middle to end of June because it will be a great time of year for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe Anabella is going to be baptized! She can't be that old yet! I can't believe how time flies. I hope you are all well.
Post a Comment