So everything here is going ok. I am 8 weeks and 2 days along in this wonderful adventure of pregnancy. I have only thrown up 3 times so far, but the feeling of having to throw up and not being able too....sucks. I have lost 8 lbs too. I have my first prenatal visit on Thursday and hopefully everything is good so far. I will finally be getting my insulin pump by the end of the month, and I am way excited, but very nervous.
As for Omar and the girls, they are good. The girls are getting bigger everyday and smarter. Kamillah can verify all the letters, Anabella can write them all. They know their numbers and colors and shapes. They are amazing. Omar will be starting a part time job in the evenings in about a week and a half. This way I won't have to work. That will be nice, cause I get so tired and exhausted so easily these days.
2 comments:
Hey welcome to the blogging world!!! How are you guys doing? Congratulations on your pregnancy! Very exciting! Cute pix too! =)
love the pic with the leaves! very cute! how are you guys doing? what's new?
Post a Comment